Our Client is looking for a Data Architect
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology ‑ a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, R&D feel and share new Azure HDInsight Architecture ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of run-of-the-mill deliverables?
Azure HDInsight Architect’s Responsibilities
- Review existing NoSQL schema, deployment parameters, deployment architecture, consistency/quorum/replication factor
- Recommend the right configuration/parameters/deployment model/schema structure
- Experience in getting the sizing projection and recommendation/Capacity planning
- Experience scaling the system for future growth/Performance optimization
- Understanding of distributed computing, message queue, parallel programming, concurrency control, transaction processing
- Hands-on in coding, design, and architecture primarily with Azure HDInsight, while also using a variety of programming languages as needed (Java, Scala, Python, R, etc.)
- Experience in Azure cloud platform (Desired)
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Tech. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar with Bigdata development experience.
- Advance Understanding/development no CQL Cassandra/other NoSQL Databases.
- Strong experience with data modeling.
- Experience with Functional Programming and a strong understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
- Hands-on experience in modern technologies and big data tools, including Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hive, HBase, Impala, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Zookeeper, Pig, Cloud Computing, Spark, Scala.
- Experience with CA Erwin, Data modeling, ER Studio, ER tools (Outstanding)
- Competent level of understanding of SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and API’s of assigned modules
- Excellent SQL skills and demonstrated ability to write complex SQL for purposes of analyzing data and/or evaluating how information needs might be translated into backend structures.
- Agile Development & Continuous Integration
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
Easily run popular open source frameworks—including Apache Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka—using Azure HDInsight, a cost-effective, enterprise-grade service for open source analytics. Effortlessly process massive amounts of data and get all the benefits of the broad open source ecosystem with the global scale of Azure.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to form a convenience secure dashboard.