This position of Business Intelligent Manager is responsible for THE client’s BI team, comprised of employees and vendor personnel. This role manages internal BI team, refining & executing strategies, supporting both IT enterprise & niche projects, and works with business leaders and internal stakeholders. Equal importance is placed upon guiding principles of Customer service and relationship building; Employee development; Ethics & compliance.
The Client’s BI function employs several technologies across five BI environments, including SAP BI/BW, Oracle DWH, SAP HANA on BW, IBM SPSS, & SQL/.Net DWH. Rationalization has occurred and will continue. Since BI technology is relatively dynamic evolving more quickly than other IT toolsets, to remain successful this team needs to continually assess new opportunities and keep solution components current.
· Manage team of BI professionals (employee and vendor) responsible for all aspects of BI for the client and extended domains;
· Maintain team culture of continuous improvement and exceeding customer expectations;
· Collaboratively work with other IT and business-based leaders/colleagues to conceptualize and leverage BI solutions to deliver benefit-driven initiatives and process improvements;
· Establish annual approved budget plans, track financial LE’s for both OpEx and projects;
· Ensure compliance with client’s Security policies, procedures, and standards.
Qualifications EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
· 10+ years of experience in working with ERP and/or BI technologies; SAP experience a plus;
· Experience managing multiple, complex projects concurrently, leveraging both waterfall and agile methodologies;
· Demonstrated success leading medium+ sized teams while developing personnel through mentoring/coaching;
· Excellent verbal and written presentation skills and experience debriefing upper executives;
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse work group.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in Management, IT, or a related discipline with compatible experience; Advanced degree/MBA preferred.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.