Our Client is looking for a full-time Big Data Architect with expertise in cloud computing and big data technologies to work directly with clients to provide innovative solutions to their business-critical problems.
As a Big Data Architect, you will be:
- Hands-on in coding, design, and architecture primarily with Azure HDInsight, while also using a variety of programming languages as needed (Python, R, etc.)
- Getting your hands-on modern technologies and big data tools, including Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hive, HBase, Impala, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Zookeeper, Pig, Cloud Computing, Spark, Scala.
- Wearing multiple hats as you work with clients to create tech to provide data solutions to their most complex business problems.
- Leading the design of technical solutions, overseeing big data projects from inception to build new platforms
- Tapping into your passion for technology and knowledge of modern big data trends & tools
Big Data Architect Qualifications:
- 5+ years specialized in big data technologies, such as Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hive, HBase, Impala, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Zookeeper, Pig, Cloud Computing, Spark, Scala.
- 5+ years in professional software engineering using popular languages
- Tenure in programming, architecture, and delivery of complex, large-scale projects
- Scala or other functional programming is a plus
- Agile development & Continuous Integration
- Genuine passion for software development and a hunger to continue learning
- Ability and desire to interface with clients and provide solutions
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Client of Highering Talent
Our Client provides advanced analytic models of business processes to assist you in making optimal decisions.