Can you dive deep, build complex, cloud-optimized architectures? Our client is looking for someone like you to work with our most strategic big data solutions’ customers. Shall we say, this is a hands-on, highly technical position?
You must have great communication skills. You must be very technical, with the ability to impress our client’s customers at any level, from executive to developer. You should have hands-on experience designing and troubleshooting large-scale bigdata in cloud architecture. You will get the opportunity to influence the solution roadmaps and driving innovation.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
As Big Data Solution Archtect, you will have
- 10+ years of highly technical, hands-on job experience
- Experience in cloud-based big data projects (preferably in either AWS or Azure or GCP)
- 5+ years working with the cloud-based data warehouse (RedShift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, etc.)
- 5+ years experience with Big Data technologies – Hadoop stack (MapReduce, HBase, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Spark, Storm, Kafka, AirFlow, etc.)
- Experienced in data Ingestion, Stream Processing, Batch Processing, and Polyglot Storage
- Experienced in coordinating architecture across large enterprises
- Experience in architecting batch-based, real-time streaming and event-based data solutions
- Experience in working with PetaBytes of data
- Proficient with microservices-based architecture
- Understanding/experience of API/Endpoint architecture
- Strong consulting and solution architect background and credentials
- Ability to be hands-on at the code level and the ability to abstract details to create meaningful articulation depending on the audience
- Ability to engage in deep technical discussion, bring in thought leadership to various situations and help architect top-of-the-line solutions for customer needs
- Organized and goal-focused, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Need to be a strong leader, mentor, and collaborator with a willingness to work with geographically distributed teams
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role or extensive experience working with internal business leads to develop solutions
- Implementation background in various data processing, consumption patterns, and pipelines
- Meets/exceeds cloud/big data’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
Our client is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Experience: relevant: 7 years (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.