Oversees all technical aspects and technological resources for the service delivery organization for the purpose of organizational growth and in regards to market competition, continued technological dominance. Establishes a technological vision for the organization and leads the company’s technological development.
Chief Technology Officer Job Duties:
- Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets and technology direction for the company
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Uses technological assets to mature and expand the delivery of service excellence
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer regarding technology strategy
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
Chief Technology Officer Skills and Qualifications:
Advanced IT Knowledge, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, Motivator, Technological Analysis, Website Development, Research, Business, Computational Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Public Speaking, Presentations, Team Building, Industry Knowledge, IT Terminology, Computer Network Development and Maintenance, Client Management.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
We solve your business challenges in recruiting, onboarding, performance management, compensation planning, career and succession planning, learning and development, workforce planning, absence management, time capture, time and attendance evaluation, task/activities tracking, budgeting, and forecasting, and scheduling, build dependability and enhance collaboration with you.