Do you have a passion for big data, analytics, and cloud computing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you love building teams and leading the data-driven digital transformation of Fortune 500 companies?
Highering AI is looking for a strong Data Modeler/Analyst with 5-10 years of experience in working on End to End Data warehouse Projects.
Our client is an American multinational technology conglomerate helping companies address their challenges associated with meeting their large networking needs. Our client’s experts can provide unique insight and help with every aspect of big data solutions design, development, and deployment, from its installation and architecture to its configuration and optimization.
As a member of the big data team, you will be planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall big data modeling strategy. Responsibilities include data modeling solutions with big data, cloud, and container.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Work with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules
- The job involves defining suitable data models for contacts and customers.
- Coordination with data engineering teams that use tools like Apache Spark, HBase, Hive or HDFS, Sqoop, Flume, Talend, etc. to integrate the artifacts and assets developed by data model developers
- Experience in legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications
- Proficiency in transforming legacy and develop new big data applications
- Experience in solution development in big data, cloud, and container ecosystem
- Application performance tuning for optimization and troubleshooting in Apache Hadoop, HBase, Hive and Apache Spark environment
- Must have developed code for data services, test and deploy
- 5+ years in Information Technology services
- 5+ years with Logical Data Modeling / Physical Data Modeling & Data Marts design and development
- Excellent experience in Erwin.
- Good Expertise on Oracle & SQL Server.
- Hadoop family using Apache Spark, Hive
- Working experience with offshore-onsite model
- Strong oral and written communications skills
At our client’s workplace, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our IT services change the way the world works, lives, plays and learn, but our edge comes from our people.
- Connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- Innovate everywhere – services cover financial services, entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- Benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
About Highering AI
Highering AI is a Digital Business Solution provider of effective Enterprise Information Management solutions focusing on Data Management, Visualization and Analytics solutions that helps our customers to make informed business decisions holistically.