- Need a Delivery Manager with at least 5 years project management/ delivery management of which 3 years should be in the Banking Domain
- Overall IT experience should be a minimum of 14 yrs.
- Proven track record of leadership in delivering projects within defined timelines under high pressure
- Project & program management: able to manage complex projects including concurrent projects and big client specific programs
- Should have experience in managing Maintenance & Support Projects using waterfall and Agile models
- Must be able to take initiative to make quick decisions to resolve problems and overcome obstacles delaying delivery
- Should be tactful, resolute and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to deliver technical presentations competently.
- Must be able to interface with customer “executive” level management on a regular basis
- Ability to plan and organize self and work in order to achieve objectives and targets
- Manage service delivery SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitor overall performance of services and timelines to deliver
- Good communication around issues and opportunities –get things done, make things happen.
- Building, maintaining and analyzing metrics reports to address any possible delays before it occurs.
- Distribute reports weekly , monthly to key internal personnel and clients and raise any potential issues
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance.
- Communicating across organizational boundaries –from project members , leads , managers through to executives.
- Following up, escalating and taking action if delivery is not meeting expectations.
- Should be able to work with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
- Develop and implement processes with a client to ensure effective information flow to speed up delivery timelines.
- Constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements
- Should ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective
- Should be looking out for client’s long-term interests
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Should be Self-starter and self-motivated, willing to put in extra time
- Should be solution driven , able to react quickly and resolve issues so that the workflow can continue
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Must be able to persuade and influence others
- Good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Should be good in building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Should collaborate with senior management and key account manager for client account management and growth
About Highering Talent
Recruiters: We bridge your business challenges in recognizing talent, reaching out to them and scheduling meetings with the most suitable job seekers, streamline revenue avenues and enhance collaboration with your clients.