Our innovative, leading cloud platform provider client is looking for a Digital Content Producer to manage digital initiatives from conception to execution, including and not limited to, major website updates and enhancements. If you have the below qualifications and are looking for a new challenge and an exciting fast growing company, apply now!
- 4-6 years of experience in developing and managing digital marketing programs preferably in a high-tech company
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong project management and time management skills, attention to detail
- Experience in a wide range of digital marketing aspects such as design, writing, SEO, social media, content management, site analytics, UX/UI design
- Knowledge of web standards and responsive design
- Enthusiastic team player who is comfortable managing stakeholders
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and Eloqua strongly preferred
- Manage digital initiatives from conception to execution, including major website updates and enhancements
- Manage processes and resourcing for all web content, working with the Creative Director and Design team
- Help to define, maintain, and manage the website visual style and UX guidelines
- Manage website updates in support of major campaigns, events, and product launches; effectively oversee project milestones, resources, and priorities
- Own the website editorial and promotional calendar working with various stakeholders to prioritize updates and ensure alignment with business goals and messaging
- Partner with UX and analytics teams to understand site performance and identify areas of opportunity. Manage execution and implementation of key findings
- Execute on day-to-day web marketing needs on an ad-hoc basis, ongoing updates to existing pages based on the marketing calendar, including building and launching landing pages, re-architecting portions of our site, and improving the overall user experience
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Digitalyx USA
Highering Talent's knowledge of advanced technologies paired with a deep desire to bring the best out of the career seekers makes us 'always highering' the people and companies.