Digitalyx Content Services is looking for an experienced Content Analyst to take our content from good to amazing. The Content Analyst understands how content serves the needs of a support organization and is steeped in content development while owning the development and maintenance of the database used to run content metadata. As a Content Analyst, you’ll move fluidly from the big picture to the smallest detail. You’ll use your analytical abilities and understanding of Digitalyx’s offerings to make sure the right content metadata is in place to ensure proper classification of our support content. You will bring together an understanding of content strategy and metadata schemas to meet the needs of our customers and Digitalyx’s content services team. Superb social skills and an open, reciprocal approach will ensure your success when you engage internal teams to help make content more effective and easier to manage.
- 8+ years of experience with content and metadata analysis
- Experience in the design of information classification schemes
- Data management & tools
- Database development to implement those schemes
- SQL queries to integrate with other tools
- Systems integration
- Scripted text processing (pattern recognition, entity detection)
- Extraordinary writing and editing skills
- Amazing research, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Ability to take business needs and adapt them to tagging solutions
- Experience with CMS concepts and processes
- Ability to clearly express ideas
- Validated ability to work on multiple tasks for several projects at the same time, often on short timelines
- Experience crafting taxonomies
- SEO knowledge
In this role, you will analyze content and content metadata to develop classification systems to run Support Content and Channel strategies designed to help people get the most out of their Digitalyx services. Your additional responsibilities will include implementing automation to collect content metadata and systems to apply classification schemes to content.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in technical communication, online analytics, or human-computer interaction (Master’s degree preferred)
About Digitalyx USA
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.