Director of Analytics will be responsible for managing large, complex, multi-million-dollar Business Intelligence & Analytics projects with a focus on the following areas: EDW, Data Migration, Master Data Governance, Analytics (Descriptive, Predictive), Business Intelligence, Reporting Data Visualization, Big Data, and Machine Learning.
Preferred Industry Experience: Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Technology, Healthcare
The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader and practitioner who is passionate about data and analytics, excels in deriving insights, visualizing and telling stories with data, is comfortable dealing with ambiguity, communicates effectively across organizations and with senior executives, and has a track record of delivering data and BI related projects to drive business impact.
- Accountable for delivery of all projects, programs, and tactics covering all aspects of Analytics Delivery across all accounts
- Build and develop a strong team of Data Analysts and Business Intelligence Engineers.
- Lead by example, engaging hands-on in complex data challenges and Information Management projects to derive deep insights from data.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and practitioners to frame, structure and prioritize business problems where insights can have the biggest impact.
- Partner with our Data Engineering team to leverage data pipelines, platforms and applications in support of analytics and to build flexible and scalable self-serve analytics capabilities.
- Prioritize, expand, and manage the portfolio of data, analytics and BI projects to meet business requirements and time and budget constraints.
- Attract, develop, and retain talent to improve team productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- 10+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Reporting, with at least 5 years with a similar role.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven track record of delivering highly-scalable and reliable solutions through multiple cycles.
- Excellent information management skills (architecture, design, development, and support) in ETL, Database, EDW, Reporting & Big Data is a must.
- Strong experience on at least 2-3 different technology stacks in each of the ETL, DW, Reporting & Big Data space.
- Excellent communication, client engagement and client management skills are strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts and “storytelling”.
- Attention to detail with self-discipline, strong ownership, and accountability and drive for results.
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and have influence across organizational boundaries
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering AI
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.