Digitalyx is seeking a dynamic, visionary, highly quantitative leader to be our Director Marketing.
The Director Markeing must have extensive experience in key aspects of B2B marketing, a deep understanding of the customers, works well cross-functionally, and has a track record of successfully scaling marketing efforts in a growth-oriented company.
The Director Marketing will directly lead a large team of professionals in the areas of campaign ops, demand gen, content, events, and email while partnering with other sales, operations, marketing and product leaders to execute on a comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) program.
You will partner closely with other marketing leaders to deliver on your objectives, including product marketing, design, PR and consumer marketing. You are strategically oriented, quant focused and a solid operator, able to achieve operational efficiency at scale. Additionally, you have an expert understanding of the sales pipeline, key drivers and the role of marketing at each stage of the funnel.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
To truly succeed as the Director Marketing, you will be exceptional at understanding the key drivers of B2B marketing objectives. You have a strong ability to prioritize and build alignment to reach marketing/sales objectives across the go to the market organization. You love to get into the details and work with others to deeply understand what drives great results, campaign success and customer insights. Director Marketing will provide company level leadership as the subject matter expert in B2B marketing, working to evangelize your efforts within the company to ensure readiness in all aspects of the product and marketing organizations.
You have a keen eye for talent, are able to build a strong team, culture, and growth-oriented environment. You will establish standards and objectives with respect to the hiring, onboarding, development, motivation, coaching and performance of marketing professionals within your team. Finally, we are looking for someone who can be strategic while also taking a very hands-on approach to getting things done.
- Provide leadership and oversight of the B2B Marketing team, developing the strategic and operational framework to ensure ongoing success and company growth objectives.
- Provide strong leadership to the B2B marketing organization, guiding and encouraging team members to adapt, improve, and achieve their objectives
- Build and manage best-in-class B2B Marketing/demand gen programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity funnel.
- Develop and evaluate key performance metrics; provide CMO and senior leadership accurate summaries and analysis of campaigns, results, and forecasts
- Provide strategic guidance, insight, and knowledge about market trends, consumer attitudes, competitors and the effectiveness of the marketing strategy
- Foster continuous improvement; ensure that all B2B marketing activities are efficient, effective and scalable
- Ensure that business conducted within the B2B marketing organization is the highest ethical and professional standards
- Foster a learning organization; leverage internal and external resources to provide opportunities for marketing teams to increase knowledge, preparedness and skills
- Develop and maintain a regular communication cadence with all levels of the organization
- Keep marketing teams apprised of changing policies, competitive developments, and industry/market trends
- Partner with Sales to ensure alignment of strategy, resources, and KPIs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive metrics reports of our lead generation marketing campaigns, campaign efficiency and insights on future optimizations.
- Oversee the strategy of a constant stream of content marketing and thought leadership programs/materials.
- Partner with Marketing Operations on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing, demand gen, and product marketing
- Deep experience in all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, Email, Content Syndication, Lifecycle marketing and Webinars.
- You have overseen (directly reporting to you or part of your organization) significant creative campaign development, with proven results in multi-platform, multi-media campaigns
- 10+ years experience building, developing and managing marketing teams
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to consume and understand data, work with decision scientists and analysts to get to clear results and analysis to drive optimization
- Exceptional skills in verbal and written communications; must also be an excellent listener
- Proven ability to successfully articulate and address complex business issues and opportunities
- Skilled at promoting collaboration and driving problem resolution across all levels of a business including the c-suite
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
Other Openings at Digitalyx
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Digitalyx USA
Digitalyx is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Digitalyx is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.