Director of Marketing
Do you have a passion for building Global Brands? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you love building teams and leading the marketing department?
As a member of the North American management team, you are responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. Responsibilities include market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You’re a born leader: As a business performance leader, you must lead customer relationships and agencies with a vision to turn business objectives into a reality. Balancing the speed and agility expected vs. the risks involved in managing the day to day business requires a true leader.
You Love teams: You will work with sales teams, global distributors, agency partners to ensure that consumers hear One Voice from Icelandic
You love to win and enjoy a competitive environment: Bottled Water is a very competitive. The role will be very demanding, but equally rewarding. It’s important that you have a competitive spirit and hunger to make Icelandic Glacial #1 globally
You love a startup environment: You are a natural go-getter and love getting things done in a fast-paced environment. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and do what’s best for the customer, consumer, and ultimately the business.
You know the digital landscape well: You will drive not only retail business but grow our e-commerce business and connect with consumers on social media
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 7+ years marketing experience in consumer products industry, including the development and implementation of successful marketing plans for new and existing products. P&L management will be a Plus
- Track record of generating sales and profit growth, as well as successfully bringing new products into the market
- Strong management and team building skills with the ability to oversee and track multiple projects with due dates and varying requirements and priorities
- Demonstrated commitment to being accountable for delivered results plus the ability and initiative to accept high levels of delegated responsibility and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential in order to work with all levels within the company, manage vendors, and deliver projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water, bottled at the source from Iceland’s legendary Ölfus Spring, which was formed more than 5,000 years ago and is shielded from pollution by an impenetrable barrier of lava rock. The spring produces water so pure that nothing is added or taken away. As a result, Icelandic Glacial possesses exceptional balance featuring a naturally low mineral content and a naturally alkaline pH of 8.4. Icelandic Glacial is further distinguished as the world’s first certified carbon neutral natural spring bottled water for product and operation. Icelandic Glacial uses 100% natural green energy to fuel its production delivering a premium bottled water to discerning consumers around the world while maintaining a “net zero” carbon footprint.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Icelandic Glacial
Icelandic Glacial is a brand of bottled spring water, taken from the Ölfus Spring in Iceland. The Icelandic Glacial brand is owned and operated by Icelandic Water Holdings hf. based in Hlidarendi, Ölfus, Iceland.