Do you have a passion for customer engagement, analytics, and cloud computing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you love building teams and leading the data-driven digital transformation of Fortune 500 companies?
Highering AI is looking for a strong Dynamics 365 CE Developer with 5-10 years of experience in working on end to end Customer Engagement projects.
Our client is an American multinational helping its clients address their challenges associated with meeting their large business needs. Our client’s experts can provide unique insight and help with every aspect of CRM solutions design, development, and deployment, from its installation and architecture to its configuration and optimization.
As a member of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement team, you are engaged for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall Dynamics 365 CE strategy.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Provide technical leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients
- Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
- Participates in design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
- Creates technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
- Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
- Creates/maintains documentation for application functionality, project planning, evaluations, feedback, and improvements
- Provides estimates, project flow, client updates and meeting expectations along with keeping up to team aspirations
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing application code
- Serves as technical expert on development projects
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) management and test scripting
- Post-Live support analysis and troubleshooting
- Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Minimizes risk, prepares for risk mitigation, keep the project on track.
- Manages user requirements and provides timely project updates.
- Bring end-user goals and customizations to fruition
- Provides feedback for performance appraisals of team members.
- 4+ years of experience as Dynamics 365 CE developer
- Experience in implementation, development, configuration, and upgrades to Dynamics 365 CE
- Plug-ins – Impersonation, Depth, Images, Troubleshooting, Query Expressions, Custom Action and Workflows, Relationship behaviors, Security Model
- Similar experience with .NET, SQL, SSIS
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, SSRS Reporting, SSAS, Workflow
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience with project management best practices
At our client’s workplace, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our IT services change the way the world works, lives, plays and learn, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – services cover financial services, entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Dynamics 365 revolutionizes CRM and ERP by bringing together all forms of data with intelligence that enables organizations to evolve from reactive business decisions to proactive insights that empower your employees to accelerate business results.
Dynamics 365 is the world’s connected business cloud designed to help you better understand your business and act strategically to be successful.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering AI
Highering AI is a Digital Business Solution provider of effective Enterprise Information Management solutions focusing on Data Management, Visualization and Analytics solutions that helps our customers to make informed business decisions holistically.