The Enterprise Application Integration Engineer will work closely with IT management and other departments as required to advise on all aspects of interface functionality. Additionally, this position will be responsible for interface modeling, documentation, and operational design to ensure efficiency, security, integrity, accuracy, and availability of corporate interfaces using a variety of application tools. This position will provide leadership to EAI Technicians and Administrators and will assist management in the coaching of junior staff members.
Enterprise Application Integration Engineer:
- Maintains currency of hardware and/or software and vendor information utilizing the Information Systems Standard Template(s) and all associated Policies and Procedures for areas of primary responsibility.
- Oversees and reviews the development of policies, procedures, technical documentation and instruction sets to ensure complete interface system recovery, support and security.
- Participates in Management approved educational programs and activities related to the organizational mission to keep abreast of current trends, best practices, and new developments in information technology as they relate to specific job responsibilities.
- Manages all assigned projects following industry/corporate guidelines. Knowledgeable in the PMO application and procedures and utilizes the required forms and applications as designated by the PMO. Documentation required in this area include project charter, project sign-off and SWOT analysis on each project managed through the year.
- Directs the design and participates in quality improvement processes regarding interface structure and organization.
- Coordinates all Operating System and application updates in a professional manner with a minimum of downtime.
- Gives input to the review and evaluation of associate performance based on interaction with the interface team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience developing interfaces that integrate disparate systems
- Experience using Enterprise Bus Technology as a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Proficiency with interface engines and/or enterprise service business architectures.
- Experience working with REST-based web services.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols, (e.g TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP,…).
- Exposure with various database systems.
- Experience working with XML technologies (XML, XSD,XSL/XSLT).
- Programming experience using C#, C++, Java or similar tools.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions.
To learn more about EAI, visit Enterprise application integration – Wikipedia
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to form a convenience secure dashboard.