As a Full Stack Java + UI Developer, what will be your responsibility?
- Design, code, test program and maintain the complex custom-build solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks;
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements;
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements;
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
Skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of J2EE (JSP, Servlets), Swing, JDBC | 6+ years experience;
- Framework: Spring MVC, SpringWeb Flow, Hibernate, Struts;
- Service Oriented Architecture: Service integration with Web Services, EJB 3.1, REST/SOAP, WSDL, security integration with JPA2;
- Application server: JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere;
- Good knowledge of Ant and Maven, Huston/Jenkins and Sonar;
- Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems;
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and SQL query optimization;
- Practical experience as a Linux/Solaris OS user and knowledge of Bash shell scripting;
- Basic knowledge of mathematical finance and derivative pricing models;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Technical university degree
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.