Do you have a passion for big data, analytics, and cloud computing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you love building teams and leading the data-driven digital transformation of Fortune 500 companies?
Join our client to transform how business works with data from end to end.
What You’ll Need To Do
- Enabling Hadoop to work for our client’s needs is what you will do, from strategy and development to integration and optimization, to get the information output your enterprise and its people want.
- Apache Hadoop can be beneficial for a multitude of use cases.
- You need to be able to store, process, and analyze large, even massive, amounts of data.
Our client offers Hadoop consulting and development services helping companies address their challenges associated with meeting their large data processing needs. Our client’s experts can provide unique insight and help with every aspect of Hadoop deployment, from its installation and architecture to its configuration and optimization.
As a member of the North American Hadoop team, you are responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall big data strategy. Responsibilities include architecting solutions with big data, cloud, and container.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Work with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Engineers and System Administrators
- Coordination with DevOps teams that use tools like Chef, Puppet to integrate the artifacts and assets developed by model developers
- Experience in legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications
- Proficiency in transforming legacy and develop new big data applications
- Experience in solution development in big data, cloud, and container ecosystem
- Application performance tuning for optimization and troubleshooting in Hive and Apache Spark environment
- Must have developed code for data services, test and deploy
- 12+ years in Information Technology services
- 5+ years with Hadoop family using Apache Spark, HIVE, MapR
- Working experience with offshore-onsite model
- Strong oral and written communications skills
At our client’s workplace, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our IT services change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – services cover financial services, entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Highering Talent
Our client is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.