Our client’s interest includes emerging technologies, staffing and management consulting and has a proven track record of delivering a reliable and creative solution. It developed expertise over the years in commercial as well as open source tools & technologies.
Our client has mature and well-defined proven processes using world class software development methodologies to execute projects and committed to quality deliverables.
Perform full SDLC lifecycle work, including analysis, design, development, enhancement, testing, maintenance and technical support for the project.
- Manage development and testing tasks and ensuring adherence to previously agreed to timelines communicating status
- Evaluate the integration a various data sources like Oracle, SQL server, and sequential files into staging area and recommends and/or implements efficiencies
- Counsel team members on the evaluation of data using the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolkit.
- Apply data analysis, data cleansing, data matching, exception handling, and reporting and monitoring capabilities of IDQ.
- Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
- Develop ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Implement data cleanup procedures, transformations, scripts, stored procedures, and execution of test plans for loading the data successfully into the targets.
- Enterprise-level ETL development and ETL architecture using Informatica and understanding/ using the COBOL file structures.
- Work on Oracle Database using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Work on Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Perform data analysis, data mapping, data loading, and data validation; reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
- Support other ETL developers; providing mentoring, technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions.
- Perform performance tuning and work end-to-end lifecycle using the Enterprise-wide data warehouse.
Requirements And Responsibilities
- Experience with designing, developing, testing, and supporting applications.
- Detailed understanding of Informatica Power center Components 9.x
- Expertise working with different kinds of sources – XML, flat files, Web services etc.
- Good experience in Unix Scripting
- Excellent Understanding of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server. Need to be able to write complex queries with ease & Performance Tuning.
- Excellent data analysis and debugging.
- Exposure IDQ preferred.
- Good knowledge of Informatica Data Services (IDS)
- Informatica Analyst
- Informatica Developer
- Experience developing web services-based applications or applications that interact with SOA
- Data mapping experience – mapping data sources to and from multiple applications.
- Design, develop and implement data feeds and transformations with minimal to no guidance.
- Team Player with excellent collaborative skills
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Highering is a leading service provider of multi-domain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions.