Our client is hiring a Knowledge Management Project Manager to provide overall leadership and direction of Knowledge Management (KM) to facilitate and enable knowledge sharing across Research and Development team. The PM will define the global KM strategy and lead the implementation of initiatives that preserve data, enable leveraging of information assets, and facilitate utilization of knowledge within the organization. The position will define and prioritize current knowledge management challenges and be responsible for the identification, implementation, and monitoring of solutions.
As a Knowledge Management PM, your responsibilities will include
- Developing robust and efficient strategies to store data, visualize information and share knowledge across the Global Innovation organization.
- Identifying areas where knowledge and information transfer limitations are barriers to the delivery of innovative solutions and services.
- Keeping abreast and knowledgeable of established and cutting-edge solutions to enable our organization to have access to and share information needed to be highly effective and efficient.
- Collaborating with an external network of Knowledge Management professionals to ensure industry best practices are continuously adopted.
- Closely collaborating with teams in the Information Technology functions to ensure that initiatives are well defined and potential solutions can realistically be implemented.
- Serving as the main point-of-contact on all matters related to Knowledge Management. Handle multiple complex and shifting priority projects. Coordinate efforts globally and tailor solutions to regional needs.
The Knowledge Management PM is well-suited for you if you
- Ensure delivery of team goals and cross-team alignment
- Find new team improvement opportunities & deliver them
- Promote continuous development in team and self
- Ensure team adaptability, flexibility and readiness to change
- Leverage networks within and outside the organization
Qualified candidates will have
- MS/BS degree in technical field, preferably in Data Analytics, Informatics, Information Management, Information Technology, etc. with 6 to 10 years of professional experience in multiple functions.
- Relevant experience in Knowledge Management, preferably in an R&D environment. Experience with research in life sciences, chemistry, engineering, food science is preferred.
- Data Management and analytics experience. Able to structure data and build logical models. Ability to define and frame application of an organizations data and analytics and make relevant knowledge available.
- Ability to decipher and align existing data sources, including laboratory data, and establish an underlying infrastructure for data access and visualization across the company.
- Experience in developing and continually updating and refining strategic goals. Strong experience in knowledge acquisition, creation, refinement, storage, transfer, sharing, and utilization within a dynamic and complex organization.
- Experience implementing solutions utilizing best practices to improve knowledge access in large corporations (>1000 employees, >$500MM in revenue) preferred.
- Served as an expert user in enterprise-wide software platform systems used for information, knowledge, project management or data visualization, e.g. SharePoint.
- Highly proficient in communicating complex concepts and their value intangible, easily understood terms.
- A desire to understand problems and potential solutions from multiple viewpoints including leadership, management, and end-users.
- Self-starter with strong personal conviction.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then our client is the company for you. With our client, you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
We believe in the power of our people to work together to seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and exceed expectations. Each day, individuals make a meaningful difference in the quality of our products and the success of our technology and operations and, in turn, the quality of life for consumers.
A career at our client combines the benefits and professional opportunities afforded a $8 billion leader in the industry with the dynamic environment and team-driven culture you’d expect a much smaller company. Despite its global scope and the advancement opportunities that come with it, our client has the intimacy of a mid-size company, one where different perspectives are sought and where relationships matter.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.