Do you have a passion for Human Capital Management (HCM), Kronos, and Integration? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you love building teams and leading the data-driven digital transformation of Fortune 500 companies?
Highering AI is looking for Kronos Consultants with 7+ years of experience in working on end to end Kronos WFM projects.
Our client is a multinational corporate helping its clients address their challenges associated with meeting their large HCM needs. Our client’s experts can provide unique insight and help with every aspect of Kronos WFM design, development, and deployment, from its installation and architecture to its configuration and optimization.
As a member of the HCM/Kronos team, you are engaged in architecting, planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall HCM strategy.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Identify problems, gather requirements interacting with business & technical teams, conduct analysis and provide accurate solutions
- Customizing, configuring and implementing one or more of the following modules: Time and Attendance (T&A), Advance Scheduling, Leave, Attendance, Custom Reporting, Integration or Analytics
- Creating and test interfaces in Workforce Integration Manager (WIM)
- Engage in implementing Advance scheduler projects, building custom reports
- Using professional concepts, implement software in various environments
- Perform business process analysis
- Configure software applications
- Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors
- Work closely with the Kronos Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers toward completing system implementations
- Provide knowledge transfer for customers
- Analyze enhanced requirements and creating process documentation, diagrams, and feature specifications
- Advise customers on system configuration, industry-specific features, and system processes and procedures
- 7+ years WFM industry experience implementing/supporting Kronos Workforce – T&A, WIM and Advance scheduler
- Experience with new country implementations, Kronos APIs, onsite-offshore teams?
- Kronos Server installation?
- MS SQL Server or Oracle or other RDBMS, SQL & PL/SQL understanding and experience?
- Payroll, Benefits, Time and Attendance (T&A), Entitlements, Accruals, Leave Management, Advanced Scheduling, and Labor Forecasting/ Analytics?
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to target communication style to different levels within an organization
At our client’s workplace, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our IT services change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – services cover financial services, entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000 – use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering AI
Highering AI is a Digital Business Solution provider of effective Enterprise Information Management solutions focusing on Data Management, Visualization and Analytics solutions that helps our customers to make informed business decisions holistically.