Do you have a passion for big data, analytics, and cloud computing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about building teams and leading the data-driven digital transformation of Fortune 500 companies?
Highering AI is looking for a strong MicroStrategy Architect with 5-10 years of experience in working on End to End Business Intelligence projects.
Our client is an American multinational technology conglomerate helping companies address their challenges associated with meeting their large networking needs. Our client’s experts can provide unique insight and help with every aspect of big data solutions design, development, and deployment, from its installation and architecture to its configuration and optimization.
As a member of the Analytics team, you will be planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall analytics strategy. Responsibilities include analytics solutions with big data, cloud, and container.
“We help organizations transform data into real-world intelligence and answer their toughest business questions.”
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Demonstrable ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Deep understanding of source data, its strengths, weaknesses, semantics, and formats.
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Data modeling experience.
- Ability to work with the database team on MicroStrategy Reporting Requirements at the data layer.
- Development experience with relational databases such as Teradata, Oracle, or MS SQL Server.
- Experience using a data warehouse or analytical tools for business purposes.
- Strong critical thinking, operations and systems analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Academic background: 10 Years with Bachelors, 8 Years with Masters; preferred in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5 years of experience with MicroStrategy in designing and developing report solutions.
- 5 years of experience with Data Warehousing.
- Working experience with MicroStrategy Mobile, distributed services, and/or narrowcast services.
Consultative approach and work ethic should be described by the following:
- Proactive, capable of making and meeting commitments, and the ability to execute brilliantly with an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Ability to work independently and on multiple tasks/initiatives with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and assimilate information quickly.
- Committed to learning the customer’s business in order to ensure that the work products developed supports their mission.
- Provide the customer with effective and efficient solutions, not merely stating problems.
- Strong organizational / communication skills.
- Experience with Agile, test-driven development, and continuous integration process
At our client’s workplace, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our IT services change the way the world works, lives, plays and learn, but our edge comes from our people.
- Connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- Innovate everywhere – services cover financial services, entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- Benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
About Highering AI
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.