The person is responsible for acquiring new partners and thereby contribute to the organization’s financial objectives. She / He is responsible for developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with all partners with the goal of renewing partners’ contracts.
- Business Lines, internal stakeholders and management team
- Partners, external stakeholders
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Business Marketing
- Must have handled partnership development for a mid-sized organization
- Acquires new partners to promote our products and services in the targeted market
- Manages partner development team, creating goals, standards and accountability
- Creates and maintains necessary reports to track progress and partnership retention
- Creates and implements partner retention strategies appropriate to the marketplace
- Identifies and provides necessary training and motivation to team members to adjust to
- changing approaches in a changing marketplace
- Establishes and maintains relationships with strategic partners
- Attends conferences as appropriate
- Develops, proposes, and implements plans for regional meetings, trainings, and other ‘user-
- group’ type activities
- Identifies need for new programmes and products based on feedback from partners and team, proposes and contributes to the development of new programmes and products
- Demonstrates strong Leadership where required
- A strategic thinker
- Develops strong relationships with internal teams
- A good coach, great Motivator
- Partnering to achieve client solutions
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Ant Works
We - AntWorks™ - are a global, artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent automation company; creating new possibilities with data through digitization, automation, and enterprise intelligence. As the World’s only platform that understands every data type, ANTstein™ digitizes every bit of information for a diverse range of industries. By creating human-like bots in a low-code / no-code environment, ANTstein™ innovates new ways to automate complex processes. AntWorks’ solutions power up enterprises with accurate insights through an integrated, intelligent, technology stack that automates and learns independently. Put simply, we accelerate the new, constantly. ANTstein™ is also the first and only Enterprise Intelligent Automation Platform powered by fractal science principles and pattern recognition.
As a testament to our capability, HfS Research’s 2017 RPA Blueprint stated; “The combination of computer vision and pattern recognition allows AntWorks™ to provide one solution where many service providers have painstakingly integrated different toolsets.”
We are led by Co-Founders: Asheesh Mehra, Group Chief Executive Officer and Govind Sandhu, Chief Operating Officer; and also, by Dr. Venkat, Chief Technology Officer; who together continue to shape the company and set the course for the future.
To fast-track results for clients, we have partnered with leading system integrators and business process outsourcing players. With eight offices across the globe and a head office in Singapore, we can deliver the best across the globe.