Digitalyx is looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc)
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject advantage
- having the ability and will to learn new system setup implementation and platforms
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Digitalyx USA
Recruiters: we bridge your business challenges in recognizing talent, reaching out to them and scheduling meetings with the most suitable job seekers, streamline revenue avenues and enhance collaboration with your clients.