THE Client has an outstanding opportunity for a talented individual to assume the role of Project Manager – Regional Learning Programs.
The Project Manager will be assisting in managing, planning, organizing and executing learning and development events and programs. The individual will be responsible for designing, developing and conducting training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance. The Project Manager will be responsible for various learning and development enrollment processes, training calendars, vendor relations, and manage feedback processes. The Project Manager will analyze and report learning and development data trends to provide pertinent information for a variety of developmental opportunities across the organization and provide various degrees of administrative, program management and/or project management across the region. The Project Manager will be an expert content designer/developer, facilitator, and analyst. The Project Manager will be familiar with learning management systems, project/program management and have experience in working closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to customize training for the organization.
This is a hands-on role, with direct responsibility for key learning initiatives and process improvements. This role has the potential for significant impact on the organization and offers many opportunities for a highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented individual with a proven ability to progressively solve problems using technology, coaching, and goal planning while driving culture and change management.
· Project Management, which includes responsibility for total project management of large enterprise-wide projects, from start to finish, with extreme attention to detail
· Coordinate special initiatives, which includes completing and tracking project/program calendar, deliverables, multi-level communication plan as well as meeting planning and logistics
· Manage various training logistics of enrollment process, training calendar, meeting room set up, offsite venue procurement, travel logistics, and attendance tracking; Manage communication to learning program participants, giving logistics information as well as follow-up communication
· Interview and extract key information from SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to create technical/functional training materials and programs. Design, develop, organize and review/edit/update training programs, curriculum, tools and resources
· Work collaboratively with functional senior regional managers to partner and support training and development programs in functional areas by providing best practices, industry trends, content reviews, one-on-one coaching and team collaboration
· Research innovative approaches to facilitate courses/programs using sound learning methods and instructional design principles to remain relevant; Manage vendor relationships and conduct vendor research
· Willingness and ability to travel routinely between branch operations and regionally up to 10% of the time
We want to work with a person who is:
· a cultural fit who operates with a high degree of urgency, energy, and integrity, and takes pride in their work and the company’s success;
· persistent, steadfast and upbeat in pursuit of goals; must have the ability to adapt work pace and priorities in order to meet deadlines and goals;
· capable of thriving in an environment of constant change while keeping perspective and staying focused on long-term goals;
· energized by a job description that changes daily (whatever it takes to advance the ball), but will primarily be program managing the learning programs within the region
· intellectually curious and constantly learning in order to push the company to meet and exceed best practices; makes independent, creative contributions toward individual and departmental business objectives based on professional and company experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Strong listening, questioning, coaching and interpersonal communication skills;
· Ability to build credibility through integrity, business acumen, social awareness and professional expertise
· Applies professional knowledge gained through experience and exercises good judgment
· Ability to manage sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
· High proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.