The QAD EE Consultant has primary responsibility for developing work instructions for all process related to company systems & software with an understanding and experience in multiple functions related to contract packaging/manufacturing; including sales, customer service, production, warehouse, & finance
Experience & Responsibilities
- Resource with 6+ years of experience in QAD product.
- Overall integrity, controls and data of designated company ERP systems & software (i.e. QAD)
- Develop work instructions for all process related to company systems & software
- Train users on company systems & software related process and conduct Train the Trainer sessions
- Monitor the data entry of users and identify areas of additional training opportunities
- Analyzing the business processes related to company systems & software for inefficiencies
- Working with company systems & software users and company systems & software team to develop more efficient processes
- Trouble shoot system problems and develop solutions
- Make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Manage system maintenance and updates as well as coordinate and facilitate testing of updates and configuration changes with end users
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders, such as management, customers or end users, company’s IT team and the company & software team
- Analyze and communicate stakeholder needs by translating business requirements into software requirements
- Be the first line of support for users that are experiencing issues with the system
- Be the primary contact for all external system support
- Manage system user security and monitor system security
- Knowledge of ERP system functionality
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and Software as a Service (On-Demand Software) models
- Some knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Some knowledge of system programming logic
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop, document and conduct training
- Understanding and experience in multiple functions related to contract packaging/manufacturing; including sales, customer service, production, warehouse, & finance
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Process (GMP)
- Strong listening comprehension
- Ability to use proven problem-solving tools to determine root cause issues
- Excellent observation, facilitation, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Able to view from a strategic business perspective and systems thinking capability
- Efficient at making analysis and preparing detailed assessment reports
- Determined and strong-willed individual with high regards to quality
In 1979, QAD was founded by Pamela Lopker, who was later joined by her husband Karl Lopker, as a small startup solution to address a large gap in complete, integrated business software for manufacturing companies.
We began with a few local customers, supporting them from our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California. But as our customers took their brands to the next level—international—we adapted quickly to keep up. Today we support customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our products have gone global, too, and we have spent years innovating and growing our offering as our customers expand their businesses overseas.
You’ll often hear us say that at the heart of QAD is a strong and loyal customer community. We really believe that to create the best full-featured manufacturing ERP software for our customers we need to work together. We pride ourselves on our customer engagement and our commitment to continually evolve as the manufacturing industry changes.
It’s been over three decades; we still focus solely on manufacturing—we live and breathe it every day alongside you. Become an Effective Enterprise with us.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.