Our client is a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution expert firm that helps large enterprises leverage the latest automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and innovative resourcing solutions. Their methodology enables them to transform complex challenges into pragmatic and measurable outcomes aligned completely with their clients’ strategic drivers. Their approach significantly improves quality and efficiency while reducing overall cost.
- Highly-motivated, deal maker with concrete and verifiable experience selling large, complex
- Previous experience in selling RPA solutions a plus
- Multi-million $$, typically BPO, services to Global 1000 clients
- Proven leader with a strong ability to assemble, drive performance, inspire and motivate pursuit team members
- A seasoned competitor with an offensive mindset, and energy to sustain a very fast pace for extended periods of time
- Strong understanding of transactional, typically F&A, Robotics and Analytics services is essential
- Strong understanding of complex, technology-enabled solutions to multiple customer points of contacts in both business and technology
- Hands-on, fundamentally sound understanding of how to construct M&A related “carve-out” deals as well as traditional outsourcing of business processes.
- Current pipeline and Rolodex of prospective clients
- Some experience in Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance and Supply Chain
- Candidates MUST be US residents and be willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
Please send your resume in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you to discuss this role!
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent's client
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.