As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions. Our Salesforce Business Analysts wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training and post deployment support. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work alongside Solution Architects and Technical Architects to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client’s business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree completed
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Salesforce Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales,Service or Community)
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Our cloud-based, CRM applications for sales, service, marketing, and more don’t require IT experts to set up or manage — simply log in and start connecting to customers in a whole new way.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
We help our clients to implement digital transformation, improve the performance of their marketing assets, develop and move marketing talent around their business, and manage their marketing capital risks. We bring together an unmatched combination of industry, business, strategy, talent, analytics, and technology expertise with more than 1,000,000 days’ investment. That means you get the right team with the right skills and experience wherever you need us around to help you deliver the value you’re looking for – from business strategy through to organizational execution.