The Fortune 500 Client has an open position for an SAP Consultant Project Manager based in Seattle, WA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, deploying, and supporting software solutions primarily using the SAP product suite and SharePoint/.net environment for the IT Center organizations.
- Collaboration with customers to understand and document business processes and requirements (current and future)
- Partnering with our customers to identify and implement high-impact projects which will provide capabilities and benefits that help the client achieve its operational goals.
- Translating customer requirements into a solution design.
- Managing project schedules and resources to implement projects -Meeting all budget, quality and schedule targets.
- Technical and functional problem-solving
- Proactive involvement towards continuous improvement/ACE
- Management of onsite and offshore/Low-Cost Sourcing programming resources
- Due to customer locations in different time zones, customer meetings may occur outside of normal business work hours.
BA/BS degree w/4–7+ years experience
You must have experience in not one but several of the following competencies:
- 5+ years SAP aerospace industry experience in manufacturing/assembly operations (PP, MM, PS modules)
- Strong project management experience and demonstrated skills to lead and manage complex cross-functional, multi-discipline projects
- 5+ years Managing project schedules and resources to implement projects -Meeting all budget, quality, and schedule targets.
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel
MA/MS degree w/2–5+ years experience
Demonstrated ability/proficiency to:
- Understand, interpret, and document business processes
- Build effective relationships with our customer and act as a trusted partner
- Communicate effectively with levels from peers to executive management in IT and the business
- Lead teams – the ability to work laterally and engage others to achieve success
- Manage software lifecycle development processes and tools
- Develop and follow standard work
- Delivering end-user training & documentation
- Manufacturing execution systems experience (preferably IBaset Solumina)
About Highering AI
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.