Our SAP team offers a complete range of implementation services in SAP’s core and emerging applications, from business case development and system design to configuration, testing, and deployment. We are looking for all levels of experience ranging from 1-10 years to work in our San Francisco Bay area locations.
SAP FICO COPA CONSULTANT
If you are interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining our clients could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Highering’s methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
We offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals to provide services in support of our client’s systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have a commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Highering. Our teams develop post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation
- Ability to travel up to 15 percent
If you are interested in a position, please contact us. To qualify you should possess the following:
- 1-10 years industry/consulting hand-on work in SAP
- Full lifecycle project implementation and configuration experience
- Experience/Knowledge in FI:
- Functional and configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, FSCM, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank accounting, automatic payment programs, Lockbox.
- New GL, Document splitting and profit center accounting (PCA)
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD)
- Experience/Knowledge in CO
- SAP CO (Controlling) module especially product costing.
- Business processes/configuration around cost center planning, calculation of activity rates, overhead accounting
- Core business processes in controlling module along with integration knowledge with PP, COPA.
- Product cost planning and a good understanding of MTS/MTO scenarios with Sale order costing.
- COPA design, reporting based on costing based COPA. Account-based COPA will be an added advantage.
- Material ledger, actual costing is preferred. Transfer pricing concept is an added advantage.
- Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
- Functional specifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object development and testing
- Supporting period-end close and Year-end close processes.
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem-solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
- Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support. Experience in 3rd party tools preferred. (HPQC etc.)
- User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA Finance and Central Finance is preferred.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Highering Talent is one of the leading talent management professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, ML, AI, Big Data, Cloud, and Analytics. We provide powerful IT resources to some of the world’s most well-known and respected Fortune 1000 companies.
At Highering, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
About Highering Talent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.