Highering Talent provides SAP consultants to our clients all over the world. One of our clients has an urgent need for an SAP SRM consultant for support to take on a long-term contract starting as soon as possible.
For this project, as an SAP SRM Consultant, you need to have strong SAP SRM experience and be motivated by solving issues and finding solutions. You need to have at least 5-8 years hands-on experience in SAP SRM.
- SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)- Catalog management, punch out, PR, PO, contracts, workflow, sourcing Rfx, Mobility is a plus
- Current experience with SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ~ 5 SAP security, Portal
- Need some experience in ECC, BW, and BOBJ as well
- Must have worked on an SAP security environment processing SAP security without GRC
- Experience with current audit best practices
- SAP MM – purchasing, info record, SL, contracts, release strategy, supplier collaboration experience is a plus, VMI, FAI, sub-con process, RFQ, PO, PR PDF form experience, schedule agreements
- Basic knowledge of the manufacturing/planning experience required
- Work with offshore team (India)
- A mind dedicated to finding solutions, fluent communication, both written and spoken.
- 6 to 12 months on contract …extendable
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Accelerate your procure-to-pay processes – with SAP Supplier Relationship Management
Automate, simplify, and centralize your procure-to-pay process flow. SAP Supplier Relationship Management supports the full e-procurement cycle: from source- and purchase-to-pay to spend and supplier performance management. It can help you streamline operations, enforce compliance with contracts and purchasing policies, and improve overall spend management.
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany with regional offices in 180 countries. The company has over 335,000 customers in over 180 countries.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
It is the policy of the client to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.