Do you have a passion for big data, analytics, and cloud computing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you love building teams and leading the data-driven digital transformation of Fortune 500 companies?
Highering AI is looking for a Snowflake Certified Engineer with 6-10 years of experience in working on End to End Data warehouse Projects.
Snowflake is an analytic data warehouse provided as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Snowflake provides a data warehouse that is faster, easier to use, and far more flexible than traditional data warehouse offerings.
Our client is an American multinational technology conglomerate helping companies address their challenges associated with meeting their large networking needs. Our client’s experts can provide unique insight and help with every aspect of big data solutions design, development, and deployment, from its installation and architecture to its configuration and optimization.
As a member of the Enterprise Data Management team, you are responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall Slowflake strategy.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Understanding of complete data analytics stack and workflow, from ETL to data platform design to BI and analytics tools.
- Expertise in Snowflake data loads using python or any ETL tool.
- Continuously load real-time data to Snowflake from a wide variety of sources.
- Proficiency in creating user-defined functions in snowflake.
- Experience in SnowSQL implementation – installation, configuration, connection, and using.
- Hands-on practice in SNOWSQL and snowflake schema tables.
- Expertise in query performance tuning will be added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in Python will be added advantage.
- 6+ years in Information Technology services
- Snowflake certification
- 6+ years with Data Warehousing, ETL/ELT, Logical Data Modeling / Physical Data Modeling, Data Marts design and development
- Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in relational databases like Oracle/SQL Server/Db2 etc; preferably in Teradata.
- Working experience with offshore-onsite model
- Strong oral and written communications skills
At our client’s workplace, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our IT services change the way the world works, lives, plays and learn, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – services cover financial services, entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
About Highering AI
Highering AI is a Digital Business Solution provider of effective Enterprise Information Management solutions focusing on Data Management, Visualization and Analytics solutions that helps our customers to make informed business decisions holistically.