One of our clients is searching for an architect to join their Enterprise team. You’ll be joining a team focused on making our client’s Cloud scale for usage in Enterprises by helping build out of enterprise grade scale accompanied with governance, trust and security. Client’s team has substantial impact on the growth of our client, and they’re committed to pushing current trends in cloud development in order to create a solid experience across our brand.
What You’ll Do
As an Architect on this team, you will work with a talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Developers to continually iterate and improve the reach of client’s products for enterprises. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of client’s products on the cloud.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have: (Required skills)
- You have an excellent grip on SaaS and Cloud
- You are hands-on and have demonstrated experience in building multi-tenant cloud based SaaS solution
- Extensive understanding of AWS and the building blocks within that platform
- You have worked at scale, using AWS and similar, and thousands of nodes seem normal to you.
- Solid understanding of application security, web applications as well as micro services.
- You’re on the cutting edge of secure cloud design (across Infrastructure, Platform, Application and Data).
- You have engineering discipline to produce software with quality
- Great communication to build and articulate a technical vision for the product.
And if you’ve got some of this, even better! (Preferred skills)
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Familiarity with enterprise compliance and auditing processes
- Experience presenting to customers and/or at industry forums
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and drinks, ergonomic workstations with chairs, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Our client’s
Software is changing the world, and the client is at the center of it all. With more than 60,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, they’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
We’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
To make sure that client’s products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience our client never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Highering Talent
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.