Are you passionate about software? Are you constantly pushing yourself to learn new technologies to develop better, faster and more efficient applications? Then our client is the place for you. Everyone at ‘our client’ is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way users consume and use collaborative data.
The Technical Manager provides project definition and implementation through hands-on management of a software development team leveraging Agile Scrum development and project management best practices defined by the company. His team will undertake the execution of software development projects to achieve the company’s strategic objectives and must work closely with Project Design & other technical managers.
As a Technical Manager, you will be responsible for architecture, project ownership, and team leadership. You will design, develop, test, debug and implement software applications; as well as determine application software design requirements in addition to ensuring that system improvement is successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
The selected candidate will help transition from current to new systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures at the client. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Manage and coordinate the work of a team of developers. Act as a player-coach.
- Engage with business teams to develop clear requirements and define scope.
- Lead a multi-vendor agile team to develop, test and deliver high-quality software in a consistent manner.
- Apply sound quality management methods, tools, and techniques to create and support defect-free application software that meets the needs of the organization
- Act as release manager to ensure product components are released for production deployment as tested by software QA team
- Act as “Voice of the Business” when participating in application readiness reviews
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of overall experience, 5+ relevant experience, Bachelor Degree
- Solid hands-on experience with the following technologies; Microsoft C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, AngularJS, MS SQL Server, MSBI, Business Intelligence
- Solid web development and troubleshooting skills, web-based and Database technologies
- Knowledge on SharePoint, custom build on SharePoint is added advantage
- Experience with App model, System and application architecture exposure is a bonus
- Experience in fast-paced Agile Scrum environments.
- Proficiency in Continuous Delivery best practices Understanding & implementation of automated test processes
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated ownership skills, can-do & will do attitude
- Work with offshore team (India) to get the work done, flexible with timing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (direct reports, peers, and senior management)
- Excellent team building, negotiation and consensus building abilities
- Ability to motivate and build high-performance software development teams
Our client is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Job Seekers: we catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.