Are you creative? Decisive? Data-driven? If you said yes, then we have the team for you! Join us in developing game-changing HR solutions used by tens of thousands of businesses nationwide. Our high performance culture empowers individuals to have a direct impact on our success (and the opportunity to grow their careers).
The Demand Generation Marketer will be ThinkHR’s marketing automation ‘power user’ to play an integral role in demand generation, lead nurturing, email marketing and outreach activities. You will define, create, execute and manage all aspects of marketing campaigns in our marketing automation efforts while maintaining, evolving, and driving best practices. The ideal candidate will join our company poised for explosive growth while remaining committed to the end goal of driving awareness and interest to ThinkHR’s portfolio of HR solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Marketing Program Management (50%) – Collaborate with Demand Marketing on cross-functional programs (such as MarTech implementations, alignment initiatives, etc). Manage execution and coordination across teams to drive deliverables.
- Marketing Analytics (20%) – Work with Marketing Operations to determine data and analytics requirements to drive the development of necessary dashboard and reporting.
- Project Management (20%) – Coordinate across various internal partners (such as marketing, sales, and customer success) and external vendors to ensure each project meets all outlined expectations and is delivered accurately and on time.
- Process Development (10 %) – Identify opportunities to streamline processes and drive tighter alignment across teams and stakeholders. Develop and document best practices around campaign set up, planning, measurement, communications, and enablement.
You are / have:
- BA/BS in marketing, business, communications or related business field (or equivalent experience)
- 2-4 + years of professional experience in communications/digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of marketing technology stack including Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of SEM best practices including SEO and PPC
- In-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Adwords), retargeting, social network advertising (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- Light programming experience (HTML, CSS, and JS) and WordPress knowledge preferred
- Previous experience managing 3rd party agencies and/or vendors relationships a plus
Working at ThinkHR
At ThinkHR, we approach our work with love for our customers, a drive to innovate our HR knowledge solutions, and passion to achieve the highest quality and optimal results. We are uncompromisingly curious about new trends and technologies and challenge ourselves to deliver platforms that are useful, cost effective, efficient, and easy to use. Because we’re all owners, we pay attention to the little things, ensuring everything we do is infused with quality and integrity.
ThinkHR delivers HR knowledge solutions that combine the best of human expertise and innovative technology. Our cloud-based software and live HR and compliance advisors help employers reduce risk, drive efficiencies, and resolve people-related issues quickly and efficiently. ThinkHR serves more than 125,000 employers and 900 business partners, including top insurance, payroll and HR technology providers. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, visit thinkhr.com or follow ThinkHR onLinkedIn or Twitter (@RealThinkHR).
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, ThinkHR is backed by leading institutional investors.