Highering Talent is seeking an experienced Workday Data Migration consultant for our client. If you are passionate about SQL Server + Workday Financials technologies, assisting clients, and all the challenges that go with being a data migration expert, you will want to be a part of this team.
- As Workday Data Migration consultant run data conversions/data migration to meet client’s unique business requirements
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts related to data conversion
- Provide Workday technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading the client through the entire systems development lifecycle from requirements through release to production.
- Assist the client in fully integrating the Workday system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Report progress to the stakeholders and management
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with documentation standards
- Workday experience with data migration in Workday Financials
- Experience defining the object model of a complex business system by mapping its components required for Data
- Experience with legacy ERP data extraction (SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Architecture, and Data Audits
- Experience with Workday data loading using iLoads and EIBs is highly desired
- Ability to grasp functional requirements
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations and upgrades
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
- Provide input in the development of tools and processes to help increase team productivity
- Provide overall guidance and leadership to team and client
- Clear and effective communication
- Consistently produce clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with clients
- Displays effective analytical skills
In 2005, software visionaries Aneel Bhusri and Dave Duffield met at the Jax Truckee Diner outside of Lake Tahoe in California. They decided to form a start-up—one that would sell cloud-based applications for finance and HR. The two longtime friends had plenty of experience. Dave had founded PeopleSoft in 1987 and served as the company’s CEO and chairman of the board. Aneel had held a number of leadership positions at PeopleSoft, including senior vice president of product strategy. On that day in 2005, they resolved to build a company that would revolutionize the enterprise software market. The result is Workday.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
We help our clients to implement digital transformation, improve the performance of their marketing assets, develop and move marketing talent around their business, and manage their marketing capital risks. We bring together an unmatched combination of industry, business, strategy, talent, analytics, and technology expertise with more than 1,000,000 days’ investment. That means you get the right team with the right skills and experience wherever you need us around to help you deliver the value you’re looking for – from business strategy through to organizational execution.