As a Workday Financials Lead, you will function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including: Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Performance Management and Advanced Analytics Enablement. Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice.
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 1+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Workday Financials Professional certification
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday Financial implementation
- Hands-on functional experience
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Willingness for weekly client-based travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Experience of at least one full project life cycle implementation
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in the global, fast-changing business world.
We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
In 2005, software visionaries Aneel Bhusri and Dave Duffield met at the Jax Truckee Diner outside of Lake Tahoe in California. They decided to form a start-up—one that would sell cloud-based applications for finance and HR. The two longtime friends had plenty of experience. Dave had founded PeopleSoft in 1987 and served as the company’s CEO and chairman of the board. Aneel had held a number of leadership positions at PeopleSoft, including senior vice president of product strategy. On that day in 2005, they resolved to build a company that would revolutionize the enterprise software market. The result is Workday.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Job Seekers: We catalyze increasing your earnings and mitigate challenges in browsing the best career opportunities, managing job search directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to in a convenience secure dashboard.