As Workday Integration Consultant, you will be responsible for architecting and developing integrations using Workday’s toolset (CC, EIB, PICOF, Document Transformation, and Studio) for the company. This includes user support on the suite of products, metadata maintenance, and data mapping and special projects as identified. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help the company realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help the company to optimize the HR and Finance functions and enhance the employees’ experiences.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of HR and Finance functions, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Contribute to overall project objectives and specific deliverable
- Design, build and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
- Timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Substantial and measurable delivery within the technical workstreams of 2 or more HR or Finance implementations for at least two phases
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, business or financial discipline or relevant field of study
- Current Workday Integration and Studio certification
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience developing Workday Integrations, using at least two of the following technologies: Web Services (REST and/or SOAP), XML, XSLT, Workday Studio, EIB, Workday Cloud Connect
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
- Strong analytical skills used to translate information and requirements into documentation and solution design
- Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
In 2005, software visionaries Aneel Bhusri and Dave Duffield met at the Jax Truckee Diner outside of Lake Tahoe in California. They decided to form a start-up—one that would sell cloud-based applications for finance and HR. The two longtime friends had plenty of experience. Dave had founded PeopleSoft in 1987 and served as the company’s CEO and chairman of the board. Aneel had held a number of leadership positions at PeopleSoft, including senior vice president of product strategy. On that day in 2005, they resolved to build a company that would revolutionize the enterprise software market. The result is Workday.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Our client is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.