Workday Integrations Developer innovates, designs, and builds integrations for HR and Finance solutions to 3rd party systems. Our client, a leader in the sub-industry they play in, deserves operational excellence by building high-quality integrations, testing, and monitoring applications. Our client has a positive, diverse and encouraging culture – if this sounds like a fit for you, let’s go to the next step.
We’d like to discover more about you.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to capture requirements and configure, build, test, and deploy Workday integrations solutions
- Collaborate with peers to write, review and provide feedback on technical design proposals and participate in and contribute to code reviews.
- Write scalable tests, release plans, and end-user documentation to support our fast-growing organization
- Resolve (diagnose, track, and manage) integration issues requiring in-depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Deliver Workday improvements, bug fixes, data setup, define test regression and acceptance criteria
- Closely work with the internal Workday support team and business users to understand the business requirements, including working with 3rd party integrators
- Provide recommendations for standard methodologies pertaining to integration design and development
- Preferred 5+ years of experience building enterprise-level integrations with a focus on performance, scalability, and security
- 5+ years hands-on experience configuring, developing and testing on the Workday platform (Proficient with Integrations, Integration Security, Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIBs, BIRT, Calculated Fields, Report Writer, XML, XSLT, SOAP and Rest APIs)
- 3+ years experience with full-lifecycle project implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Good understanding of Workday’s business object model and relationships
- Ability to write code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand
- Record of success delivering for production environment and new projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills —you effortlessly translate complex technical concepts for a non-technical audience
- Demonstrable ability to lead contending priorities successfully Bonus points:
- Experience with other integration platforms
- Working knowledge of HR and Finance business processes
- Experience with Salesforce, PeopleSoft or other large enterprise applications
- Good to have – experience with databases that include Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Hive, and Redis
In 2005, software visionaries Aneel Bhusri and Dave Duffield met at the Jax Truckee Diner outside of Lake Tahoe in California. They decided to form a start-up—one that would sell cloud-based applications for finance and HR. The two longtime friends had plenty of experience. Dave had founded PeopleSoft in 1987 and served as the company’s CEO and chairman of the board. Aneel had held a number of leadership positions at PeopleSoft, including senior vice president of product strategy. On that day in 2005, they resolved to build a company that would revolutionize the enterprise software market. The result is Workday.
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Highering Talent
Our client is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.